INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
* Learn the Photoshop interface.
* Learn the essential tools and panels.
* Learn how to scale, rotate, opacity, etc.
* Learn the basics of editing a photograph.
* Learn color correction using adjustment layers.
* Learn gradients, pathfinders, stroke, textures, patterns, effects, etc.
Requirements & Preparation
This is an introductory bootcamp design for first time and beginning Adobe Photoshop users. No prior experience with Adobe Photoshop is required for this class. All students must be able to bring a laptop with Adobe Photoshop, the free 30-day trial version of it can be found here.
DTM most recently finished a mural installation at Underground Atlanta with his flavor of culture: Azteca Moderno. He likes sharing his art biz knowledge gained through experience and observation, plus a few mentors along the way.
Daniel Flores aka DeltaTangoMike
Professional Artist, Creative Genius,
Azalea Creative Group
DTM is a 20 year art life veteran working in 2D with digital and traditional mediums for illustrations and art installations working with brands like Coca Cola, McDonalds, GA Tech, Emory and Newell Brands. He has 6 years as Adobe User Group Organizer in ATL, is a Adobe Campus Leader and double Microsoft Insider as a working Illustrator and Windows 10 development user.